Friday, February 17, 2012

Spring is almost here!!

Good Afternoon CakePop Lovers!

      As Spring approaches, there are so many wonderful celebrations ready for CakePops! I recently received an order for 24 Happy Birthday CakePops! It was so much fun making them! I was able to tap into my pastel sprinkles and made a great treat for everyone at the party!
Happy Birthday Ivy!

Here is a top view

I was able to use sweet-tart flowers on each side of the letters

I alternated colors of chocolate and colors of the flowers on the pops!

In the back are CakePops with chocolate and matching pastel sprinkles

Ivy was thrilled and all the guests enjoyed these delicious CakePops

Here is a view of the CakePops up-close!

I decorated the foam with Spring Ribbons and it looked like a little garden of desserts!


No comments:

Post a Comment