Wednesday, February 1, 2012

So lucky to do what I love...

           Sometimes we do what we have to...when it comes to BabyCakes Bakery, I do what I LOVE. Sure, daily life requires me to do laundry, work out, work hard and brings frustrations. When I am making CakePops, Diaper Cakes, Birthday Surprises or Baby Shower Goodies it makes me so happy. Happy to know that I am creating something unique that is going to make someones day!
 My most recent project. This is my first mini cake ever...Made with red-velvet cake, cream cheese frosting with fondant on top and a fondant Hello Kitty!
Add Devils Food CakeBalls and we had some very happy 4 year olds!
 Basketball CakePops! This order was for an all girls HS BBall team and so much fun to make!
 ~A very special Jungle Theme Diaper Cake with all the fixins!~
Onesie CupCakes...yes, these are made from Onesie outfits for babies!!
So cute, right?!?!

         I invite you to follow my blog and learn about what I do and see what I create. I will bring you through the new creations I come up with, the process it takes to create them. I am receiving new orders everyday and teaching myself how to complete the orders. I will post pictures of my finished products and tell you about my trials, frustrations and successes!

Love,
Arizona's BabyCakes Baker!

1 comment:

  1. Hi from your newest follower! Welcome to the world of blogging! I have named your blog to my "I Do Declare" blog roll!

    ReplyDelete